Saturday, June 5, 2010

Whatchu talkin 'bout, life support?

We all know about the tragic loss of our brother, Sir Gary Coleman. I do not ask myself if he hadn't been on the show would different strokes really have been for different folks. I don't ask myself What.Would.Gary.Coleman.Do. I don't want to know the full story behind why he sued his parents or his suicide attempts. Its not that i don't care, its just that this isn't that type of blog. However, I do ask myself a few questions. What would California have been like with him behind the wheel. Is California really better off in the Austrian hands of ahhnold der governator. Either way, here's to you 2003 and here's to you, Gary Coleman.
P.S. This post is neither politically nor morally motivated. I do not intend to slander, smudge, or harm the good name and/or reputation of Gary Coleman.
Here are a few pictures of Sir Gary Coleman & friends.


"I pity the 1980's jungle theme."
"Whatchu talkin bout, T? You picked it out."

"Coleman pullin' his B- game"
"Who wants autographs?"

"Cowboy Coleman"

"America, the Coleman"

"Don't hassle the Coleman"

No comments:

Post a Comment